Compare 8 UK Rehabs
Costs - Locations - Treatment Methods - Options Available
How bearing the cost of drug treatment is essential in rebuilding lives
Drug and alcohol misuse has become an epidemic in Britain. The Office of National Statistics reports than an estimated 9 million people account for over 10,000 deaths per year. With these problems in mind, rehab and detox centers have developed unique programs designed to provide long-term solutions. Their residential plans are reasonably priced and include elements designed to maximize success rates.
This article continues further down, but to get to the main ARC Drug and Alcohol Rehab website please choose a button below.
Untreated Addiction Creates Financial Burdens
Effective drug and rehab programs are financially beneficial for their clients as well as the country. Each year alcohol and drug abuse causes vast economic problems related to job loss, health issues and broken families. A Whitehall study revealed that a single drug addict can cost Britain as much as £833,000 over a lifetime. That is equal to a cost of about £5,000 per tax payer. However, successful detox and rehab programs can provide clients with skills that allow them to deal with the causes of addiction. Counselors also help clients conquer emotional issues, mend relationships and re-enter society as productive members of society. Most clients consider the cost of drug treatment a small price to pay for new lives.
Insurance May Cover Rehab Services
In house care offers the best hope for recovery from drug or alcohol misuse. Fortunately, many private insurers cover the treatment costs. It is also becoming common for employers to include addiction counseling and treatment in group coverage. Although each employee should check their insurance for policy terms and limits, companies like BUPA, Tricare, Aviva, AXA PP, Aetna, Cigna and Blue Cross Blue Shield provide benefits in the U.K. Providers such as BUPA are also very efficient and can typically arrange for patients to be admitted in as little as 48 hours. Unfortunately, the NHS offers only basic options. An NHS rehab generally pays for mental health counselling, although the coverage is not specifically targeted to addiction.
Success Depends On Choosing the Best Program
Rehab services can include outpatient programs as well as long and short-term residential options. The cost of drug treatment can vary widely and is not always indicators of quality and success rates. So going for a cheap rehab in the UK doesn’t necessarily mean a lower quality service. Some typical plans include:
• Outpatient Care: Outpatient programs are generally affordable but are not suited for those who are in physical danger, such as addicts using dirty needles. They do not provide the support that substance abusers usually need to avoid daily temptations. However some could be good choices for those who have already completed successful programs and have support systems. They often do better living in familiar surroundings while rebuilding their lives.
• Standard Residential Programs: There are dozens of in-house rehab facilities that charge premium fees and use fast detox programs. They focus on solving immediate problems. Staff doctors decide on treatment plans and use a variety of drugs to help manage withdrawal symptoms. Clients attend 12-step meetings and group sessions but programs are not usually personalized. Only about 2-3% of their clients succeed. As a result, many check back into the residences over and over again, which gets very expensive. Even if care is covered by insurance, the need for recurring treatments can be disruptive and discouraging.
• Personalized Residential Programs: Rehab facilities generally offer the most cost-effective residential programs. They tailor programs to their clients’ needs and about 30% are still clean after a year. The centers succeed using Intensive, carefully designed treatments that teach clients critical life skills. They leave with the tools to make permanent and positive changes.
In House Rehabilitation Can Be a Life Changing Investment
Detox and private rehab in the UK using an individualized approach strive to make fees as reasonable as possible so that as many clients as possible have access to help. The program directors are genuinely focused on helping clients overcome their challenges and creating new lives. Many staff members have overcome substance misuse themselves, which allows them to offer very personal support and guidance. Clients who have benefited from the programs tend to consider them to be one of the best investments of their lives. The private alcohol rehabs owe these accomplishments to programs that address underlying causes of addiction
Healing Programs Use a Multi-Faceted Approach
Successful rehab programs built around a personal approach are created and administered by professionals who combine scientific techniques and sound psychological principles. Some of the primary elements include:
• Tailored Detox: Each client is evaluated and a detox plan is then created for them. This is important, since not all addictions create the same changes in the mind and body. For example, substance abuse professionals will tailor unique programs to treat the withdrawal symptoms of cannabis, heroin, cocaine and alcohol. Custom detox not only considers necessary medications and specific symptoms, but also timeframes. That is because it can take much longer to withdraw from some substances than others.
• Pain Control: In a personalized detox environment doctors who are committed to eliminating pain listen to their patients. They do not prescribe one-size-fits all medications. Instead medical staff provides relief from every symptom their client’s mention. That is important, since everyone’s body reacts differently. The goal of these experts is for clients to get through detox as easily as possible, and their methods work extremely well.
• Mental Distractions and Activity: Client-centered rehab programs include activities and distractions. That makes it less likely that clients will spend hours mulling over problems and anxieties. They are housed in comfortable, inviting rooms located in typical houses. There is easy access to Wi-Fi, TV and DVD’s.
• Proven Treatments: The treatment methods offered by rehab centers play a big part in their long-term success rates. A facility focusing on personalized care uses a combination of positive psychology, behavioral therapy, functional analysis and relational frame therapy. Counselors teach acceptance and commitment. They also fold in the 12-step principles. This fusion of techniques allows clients to learn new mental and emotional skills that they can use to meet their long-term goals.
A unique approach to alcohol and drug rehabilitation is helping thousands of people overcome their addictions. Professionals combine scientific findings with psychology to keep clients comfortable during detox and help them build new lives. Clients typically consider the program a life-saving investment that helps them mend relationships and become productive members of society.
“I so want help to release him from this horrid, horrid existence he lives…”
With the RIGHT HELP you or your loved one CAN move on to create a normal, happy life with REAL OPTIONS.
Timing matters. It’s important to get help
while a person is open to change
Timing matters. It’s important to get help while a person is open to change.
So ask any questions or reserve a place at ARC now. TODAY!
So ask any questions or reserve
a place at ARC now. TODAY!
ARC clients make it!
“If I didn’t come here and do this treatment, I don’t think I’d be on this earth now.” - Johnathon
Addiction Recovery Centre – ARC – Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center in Portsmouth
Copyright © 2019
With the RIGHT HELP you or your loved one CAN move on to create a full, normal life. A life with meaning, purpose, hope & happiness as real options.
To ask any question or get started today, call:
ARC clients make it!
"If I didn't come here & do this treatment, I don't think I'd be on this earth now."
- John, free from alcohol & drugs for 3 years at time of review